Print out the writing prompt worksheet with small sentence prompts to get your children writing!
Your child may choose to focus his own story on the information already known about chameleons, or he may let his imagination run wild. Anything is possible with fiction! I think story spark sentences are a great way to expand your child's vocabulary, and give your child the ability to get creative!
- Complete the story spark sentence inspired by the Chameleon Photos section:
"Once upon a time, there lived a chameleon that knew how to...."
- Write one or more paragraphs to go along with that first idea.
- Read the new story out loud!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Chameleons Writing Prompt more lined paper