Print out the writing prompt activities with small sentence prompts to get your children writing!
Your child may choose to focus his own story on the information from whales facts, or he may let his imagination run wild. Anything is possible with fiction! I think story spark sentences are a great way to expand your child's vocabulary, and give your child the ability to get creative!
- Complete the story spark sentence inspired by the Behaviour section
"One afternoon while whale watching, I saw…"
- Write one or more paragraphs to go along with that first idea.
- Read the new story out loud!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Whales Writing Prompt more lined paper