[Back to Polygraph Information] [Bibliography for Polygraph Information]
by Kaitlyn Guenther
This is a school project that I did for my Forensic Science class in grade 10. All of the information is about polygraph machines.
Polygraph, meaning "many writings", is derived from the Greek language. In Greek the word "poly" means "many", and the word "graph" means "writings".
About the Polygraph Machine:
- History of the Polygraph Machine
- The Polygraph Machine
- Polygraph Testing
- Polygraph Test Results
- The Accuracy of Polygraph Testing
- The Exoneration of Jerry Watkins
- Signs That Indicate a Person is Lying
- DLTK's Crafts for Kids: Law Enforcement crafts and coloring