Feeling brave enough to play with the sharks? If so, you've come to the right place! Just chose one of the fun activities from the lists below to print and play or complete on-line!
Shark Printable Worksheets and other "Off line" Activities:
- Shark Children's Books - Printable worksheets for use with children's books plus a list of fiction and non-fiction book recommendations for doing a shark unit.
- Shark Coloring Pages
- Shark Downloads
- Shark Printable Posters
- Shark Puzzles and Games
- About Sharks
- Itsy Bitsy Shark Book - a printable template to be cut and folded to create a beginner reading book about
sharks for children to color and read.
- Labeling a Great White Shark:
- Learn to Draw Sharks
- My Shark Book - a printable template for a simple booklet to be cut and folded. Children can write information they have learned about sharks in this booklet.
- Shark Life Cycle: With Words or
- Shark Picture Book: title page or picture paper
- Shark Questions - simple questions for children to answer about sharks either in class or as part of a research project.
- Shark Shapes Book: title
page or lined paper
- What I Learned About Sharks - worksheet for children to write what they have learned about sharks
Shark On-Line Activities:
- Shark themed Online Jigsaw Puzzles
- Sharks!! on-line java-script game
- Word Search on-line java-script game
Shark Activities on other Sites:
Color By Number
Connect the Dots
- Shark Riddles
- Shark Worksheets
- EnchantedLearning's Shark Printouts
- National Geographic On-Line Quiz
- SharkFriends Maze
- ThinkQuest Shark Quiz