Frog Printable Worksheets and other "Off line" Activities:
- Frog Children's Books - Printable worksheets for use with Children's Books plus a list of fiction and non-fiction book recommendations for doing a frog unit
- Frog Riddles - these are fun to try on your students each day you are working on your frog unit.
- Frog Songs and Poems
- About Frogs
- Creative Writing
- Frog Life Cycle with words or no words
- Frog Picture Book: title page and picture paper
- Frog Questions - simple questions for children to answer about frogs either in class or as part of a research project.
- Frog Shapes Book: title page and lined paper
- Itsy Bitsy Frog Book - a printable template to be cut and folded to create a beginner reading book about frogs for children to color and read
- Labeling a Northern
Easy Worksheet - Labeling is already done. Just color the picture
Beginner Worksheet - Fill in the blanks from the word list
Hard Worksheet - Fill in the blanks to label the frog.
- My Frog Book - a printable template for a simple booklet to be cut and folded. Children can write information they have learned about frogs in this booklet
- What I Learned About Frogs - worksheet for children to write what they have learned about frogs
- Lesson Plan: "Lifecyle of a Frog"
Frog On-Line Activities:
- Frog themed Online Jigsaw Puzzles
Frog Activities on other Sites:
- Easy Frog Paper Craft
- Fairy Tale: The Princess and the Frog
- Frog Coloring Pages
- Frog Color by Number
- Frog Connect the Dots
- Frog Crafts
- Frog Life Cycle Craft
- Frog Worksheets
- Song: Five Green and Speckled Frogs
- First-School's Frog Section